Moscato + Strawberry Lemonade = ANOTHER delicious summer drink!
How about a glass of cold lemonade on one of those hot summer days? Lemonade is great whether you’re at a picnic, a backyard barbecue, sitting by the water, or out on a boat.
Moscato, along with lemonade, combine to make a wonderfully refreshing summer-time drink.
You can find all of our recipes on our recipes page.
- 1 Bottle of Moscato Wine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- Make a simple syrup by combining the sugar with 1 cup of water in a saucepan. Place over medium heat and heat until the sugar is completely dissolved. Let cool.
- Once the simple syrup has cooled, puree strawberries in a blender.
- In a large pitcher, combine strawberry puree, simple syrup and lemon juice.
- Add 4 cups of Moscato Wine.
- Serve over ice. If desired, garnish with fresh strawberries and lemon slices.
- You don't have to stop with strawberries! Try peaches, oranges, pineapples, whatever's in season!