A nice summer cocktail, made with Pink Moscato!
A mixture of Pink Moscato, Cognac and Strawberries, it’s great for Valentine’s Day!
- - 8 oz. Pink Moscato, chilled
- - 2 oz. Cognac
- - 2 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- - 6 small, fresh strawberries halved and frozen
- Chill cocktail shaker and two champagne flutes in the freezer.
- Add ice to shaker.
- Pour Cognac and lemon juice into shaker and shake well.
- Fill each chilled glass with half of strawberries and strained Cognac mixture.
- Serve with a kiss.
- Delicious with our World Vineyard Pink Moscato!