The first in Winexpert’s “Impressive Pairings”, Parmesan Tilapia with Eclipse Sonoma Dry Creek Chardonnay!
Parmesan Tilapia with Eclipse Sonoma Dry Creek Chardonnay
Write a review
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- 2 fillets of Tilapia (If Tilapia is not available in your area
- it can be substituted with any small white fish)
- 2 lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Remove Tilapia from refrigerator about 20 minutes before placing in oven.
- Combine the Parmigiano, paprika and parsley in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Rub both sides of tilapia with olive oil.
- Sprinkle or dredge with Parmigiano, paprika and parsley mixture to evenly coat.
- Place on lightly oiled foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 14 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedge, wild rice and toasted almond slices, and buttered green beans or fresh spring peas.
- Serves 2 people
Wines By Design https://www.winesbydesign.biz/