It’s Christmas in July
(We know… we’ve just hit summer)
BUT: If you want to be able to give wine for the holidays this year AND you want your recipient’s to be able to drink your wine right away, NOW’s the time to put up a kit!
To help, we’ve got a couple of things to share:
1) We’re ready!
We have recently received two large orders from both Winexpert and Cellar Craft and we’ve got something for everyone. Just some of what’s come in:
|Nebbiolo (Barolo)||Riesling||Green Apple Riesling|
|Amarone||Pinot Grigio||Pomegranate Zinfandel|
|Château Du Pays||Chardonnay||Cranberry Malbec|
|Rosso Fortissimo||Piesporter||Black Cherry Pinot Noir|
2) We’ll help!
During the month of July, if you put up two kits, we’ll take 5% off the price of your two kits. A third kit will give you 10% off of your kits (or any additional kits).
3) We’ve got something new!
We’ve got three new wines for you:
- World Vineyard – Pink Moscato
- Light and refreshing on the palate with flavors of fresh strawberry, raspberry and cherry.
- Eclipse – Forza
- Deep ruby color with aromas of plum, smoke and spice. Rich flavors of dark fruit, chocolate and cedar with lingering oak and a firm long finish.
- Showcase – Sonoma Vally Cabernet Sauvignon
- This replaces the Showcase Red Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon
Remember, you can keep up to date with what’s happening at Wines By Design by signing up for our newsletter on our Contact page.