Why not share your special day with all your guests? Let them take home part of your special day, a bottle of your very own wedding vintage.
Looking for something to do? Got four nights free? How about joining one of the local CE classes, we’ll show you how to make your very own delicious wine!
(We know… we’ve just hit summer)
BUT: If you want to be able to give wine for the holidays this year AND you want your recipients to be able to drink your wine right away, NOW’s the time to put up a kit!
– 10% off all mid and high end kits
– Buy 2 get the 3rd at 50% off all fruit and entry level kits
Remember, you can keep up to date with what’s happening at Wines By Design by signing up for our newsletter on our Contact page.
It’s another snow day!
Just a quick note to let you know that we’ll be closed Wednesday, March 15th.
This includes any wine making classes.
Stay inside, be warm and be safe.
If you need a hint on how to stay warm, besides the fire, a blanket and a snuggle buddy, how about a glass of port?
(That’s what WE’RE doing!)
Note: We’ll watch and see what the weather does tomorrow, please check this space for updates.
A recipe from Wegmans: use up your leftover wine.. (IF you have any!)
- 1 Trimmed & Tied Beef Tenderloin (about 4 lbs)
- 2 Tbsp Food You Feel Good About Basting Oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 containers (8 oz each) Food You Feel Good About Demi-Glace (Meat Dept)
- You'll Need: Small roasting pan
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place meat in roasting pan; rub with basting oil and salt and pepper.
- Sear on center rack of oven 15 min; reduce heat to 350 degrees.
- Roast meat about 15 min per lb, until desired doneness. (Refer to temp chart for final cooking temps.) Check internal temp by inserting thermometer halfway into thickest part of meat.
- Transfer meat to clean platter; let rest 10-20 min.
- Place pan on stovetop on MEDIUM-HIGH; add red wine, stirring to loosen browned bits from bottom of pan. Reduce liquid by half, 6-7 min. Add demi glace; cook, stirring, until warmed through.
- Drizzle with Food You Feel Good About Black Truffle Extra-Virgin Olive Oil.
From our house to yours: A Very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
Just a quick note to let you know that beyond our normal hours, we’ll be closed 12/24-12/26 and 12/31-1/1/16.